Canva is a design platform that allows users to create social media graphics, presentations, other visual content. It is available on web and mobile, and integrates different templates into a fairly easy-to-use service for a wide variety of products.
We are not at all affiliated with Canva and it is important to note that we cannot guarantee our templates will play nicely with the web service, as this is not an industry standard software used for design purposes.
That said, the below video will help direct how to set up this artwork correctly, so that you can upload your artwork into our website without trouble!
- Go to www.canva.com and create an account.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click, "Create a Design."
- Click, "Custom Dimensions."
- Input the dimensions of your pass, plus .25" for both height and width. This will provide adequate room for your bleed.
- Click "Create Design."
- Upload the artwork that you are going to use for your pass, making sure it fits with our templates.
- Click the download button
- Select file type, "PDF Print" - High quality multipage document.
- Save the file to your computer, and upload that artwork for the respective pass you'd like to order.
If we can provide anything else for you, please let us know by reaching out to us here!